shop

Tuesday 11 February 2014

17 yrs old boy rape mother

THE Nigeria Security and Civil
Defence Corps, NSCDC, in Ebonyi State, yesterday,
arrested a serial rapist and homosexual, Chibuike
Maduka, who allegedly raped four children of
different parents at Ndibe in Afikpo North Local
Government Area of the state.

The suspect who blamed his strange sexual
escapades on his mother, Mrs. Idam Augustina
Josephine, confessed to have had sexual
intercourse with his mother on several occasions
and that he doesn’t know what usually compel him
to have sex with children in the area.
Parading the suspect at the Command
headquarters in Abakaliki, the state Commandant of
NSCDC, Mrs. Ego Echendu, said the suspect was
arrested after a tip-off by an indigene of the area,
adding that the suspect had in a confessional
statement disclosed that he had sexual intercourse
with his mother.
He said: ”We got a tip-off and sent some of our
men to follow up the information concerning an
adolescent male who has been in the business of
raping children.
“We continued to monitor the suspect and
fortunately at about 3 p.m yesterday, our divisional
office at Afikpo North Local Government Area was
able to locate him and his mother who, we reliably
gathered, was also a key player in the son’s
sexual escapades.
”The suspect confessed to have been having
sexual intercourse with the biological mother and
we asked to know when it started and he said last
year and also claimed that the mother usually
encouraged him to sleep with children of tender
ages.
”Because this case involves women and children of
these age bracket, we want to transfer this case to
the Ministry of Women Affairs in the state for them
to take it from there.
“He sleeps with his own biological mother who is
in our custody now; and again he also told us that
he is a homosexual, he sleeps with other male
friends.
“From my analysis, I think he has some sought of
brain disorder.”
Vanguard gathered that the suspect, who hailed
from Amangu village in Nkpohoro, began raping
young children since 2008 and a Senior Secondary
School, SSS, 1 student of Oziza Secondary School,
Afikpo North Local Government Area of the state.
My mother used me for ritual —Suspect
According to the suspect, “I’m here because of my
mother. She used me for ritual. I don’t know what
I’m doing. If I see a little child I will rape her; this
act started in 2008; it is not my fault but that of
my mother.
“I have raped my mother and four children. My
father is late. I don’t know myself again. I had
homosexual activities with one Emmanuel three
times at Amangu in Afikpo North Local Government
Area.”
His mum denies allegations
Reacting, the mother of the suspect, Mrs. Idam
Augustina Josephine, 45, denied having any sexual
involvement with his son, insisting that he doesn’t
know what was happening to his son.
She said: “I am 45 years and the mother of
Chibuike Maduka. How can I teach my child to
rape little children? I’m here because my son
raped some children; he is telling a lie, he never
had any sexual relationship with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment